Monday, May 25, 2009

About Me

Hello English 264 classmates and Dr. Glance!
My name is Alex Quagliata and I am a rising senior from Reston, VA. I am a Psychology major, Chemistry minor, on a pre-med track. I am also on the Mercer Women's Golf team. I will be in Macon this summer taking a psychology class and have decided to fulfill a general education requirement by taking this class as well. Although I am taking this class simply to fulfill a requirement, I am looking forward to a change of pace from the usual science classes that fill my semesters. I am definitely more intrigued by the sciences, but I do enjoy reading and am looking forward to learning about literature. From glancing at the syllabus, it seems as though we will be reading from many authors over three periods, so I am assuming we will be exposed to a broad array of english literature. I have two major anxieties about this course; the first being the fact that I am not very technologically savvy and therefore fear that I may struggle with this blogging and listening to the podcasts. Additionally, I am going to Italy the first of July and am hoping that I can finish all my assignments before I head overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment